Adtran NetVanta 3133 SDSL Router 1700616G1by Adtran
Adtran NetVanta 3133 SDSL Router 1700616G1 Description:
The Adtran NetVanta 3133 is a small modular enterprise router. The Adtran 1700616G1 has a four 10/100 Ethernet port switch and two integrated SDSL WAN interfaces. The Adtran 1700616G1 supports multiple protocols including the ATM, Point-to-Point Protocol over ATM, and MLPPP over ATM. The Adtran 3133 SDSL can be configured using either the built in command line interface or web-based GUI.
The Adtran 3133 SDSL has an external border gateway built into the router,and provides additional router based features such as the access to QOS, VLANs, and VPN tunneling.
Adtran Netvanta 3133 Features:
- Integrated 4-port 10/100Base-T Ethernet switch
- Two integrated SDSL (2B1Q) wide area network (WAN) interfaces
- Supports ATM, Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) over ATM, and MLPPP over ATM
- ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- CLI User-friendly, Web-based graphical user interface (GUI) n-CommandÂ® and MSP support
- Standards-based External Border Gateway Protocol/Internal Border Gateway Protocol (eBGP/iBGP)
- Open shortest point first (OSPF),
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Static routing and bridging protocols
- Integral stateful inspection firewall protects against denial of service (DoS) attacks
- Includes IPsec virtual private network (VPN) supporting DES/3DES/AES encryption
- Compatible with IPsec VPN-equipped devices Quality of service (QoS) with low latency queuing (LLQ), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), class-based weighted fair queuing (CBWFQ), and DiffServ marking
- Built-in alert and logging mechanisms
- Network address translation (NAT/NAPT)
- 1:1 NAT port translation
- NAT Traversal version 2 61700616G1-34A
- NetVanta 3133 COVAD SDSL Router NAT-compliant SIP ALG
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client, server, and relay
- XAUTH including Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) and RSA SecurID AAA support using local user database, RADIUS, and terminal access controller access control system plus (TACACS+)
- Flash memory supports multiple images of AOS
- Remotely configurable and field upgradeable using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Telnet, Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), secure shell (SSH), or Signaling Network Management Protocol (SNMP) management options
- EIA-232 console port for local configuration RoHS compliant (telecommunications exemption)
- Adtran Netvanta 3133 Router
- Power Supply
- Console Cable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.