Adtran Total Access 600R 3rd Gen 4203600L1 TDM ATMby Adtran
Adtran Total Access 600R 3rd Gen 4203600L1 Description:
The Adtran Total Access 600R is a T1 / FT1 router designed for IP capabilities. The Adtran Total Acccess 600R can be configured for either TDM or ATM support. In addition, the 600R supports menu driven configuration while the internal IP router supports DHCP, NAT, packet filtering, RIP V1/V2, Layer 2 PPP, and frame relay access.
This unit is available in two different configurations: ATM or TDM
Adtran 4203600L1 Features:
- Access router with built-in T1 / FT1 interface and 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port
- Includes integrated T1 CSU/DSU
- IP routing
- 802.1d Bridging (all protocols)
- Packet filtering
- DHCP server * RIP V1, V2 and static routes
- PPP and Frame Relay support
- SNMP and Telnet
Adtran Total Access 4203600L1 Includes:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.