Adtran Total Access 604 ADSL2+ 4204640L4by Adtran
Adtran Total Access 604 ADSL2+ 4204640L4 Description:
The Total Access 604 (ADSL2+) is a fixed-port Integrated Access Device (IAD) providing a single ADSL2+ network interface, 4 analog FXS interfaces, V.35 serial port and 10/100Base-T IP router. The 4204640L4 allows for multiple network configurations and management through this IP Gateway.
Adtran 4204640L4 Features:
- Designed for VoDSL applications and pre-configured with ATM software
- Intuitive menu-driven configuration
- Supports AAL2 (voice) and AAL5 (data)
- On-board echo cancellation (G.168), PCM (G.711), and ADPCM (G.726) compression resources for packet applications
- MGCP, NCS, or ATM BLES CAS
- RTP/UDP/IP support
- Interoperability with leading softswitch and feature server vendors
- Integral IP router supports DHCP, NAT/PAT, packet filtering, RIP V1/V2
- 50-pin female Amphenol connector for Carrier Class analog POTS (FXS) interfaces
- Adtran Total Access 604 ADSL2+ Gateway 4204640L4
- Console Cable
- Rack Ears
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.