Adtran Total Access 750 E&M TO Module 1180402L1by Adtran
Adtran Total Access 750 E&M TO Module 1180402L1 Description:
The Adtran 1180402L1 is an ear and mouth module for the Adtran Total Access 750, 850, and 1500 gateways. The E&M module is used for PBX applications or Analog Cross Connects. The Adtran 1180402L1 can operate in either two wire or four wire mode. The module requires 50 pin amp connectors for connectivity, and requires a BCU to be used in the Total Access 850.
Adtran 1180402L1 Features:
- 50 pin AMP connectors for connectivity
- Requires a BCU (L1 or L2) in Total Access 850
- 600 ohms (4-wire) or 600 ohms + 2.15 μF (2-wire) VF interface with DC isolation
- Provisioning by onboard switches or craft interface
- 2-wire mode: TLP transmit input range of 0.0 to -9.0 dBm. TLP receive output range of -9.0 to 0.0 dBm
- 4-wire mode: Up to 12.0 dBm transmit and receive attenuation. TLP transmit input range of -3.5 to +8.5 dBm. TLP receive output range of -3.5 to +8.5 dBm
- Compatible with Types I, II, III or V E&M signaling interfaces
- Extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +65°C
- Meets UL 1950, NEBS Level 3, FCC, and PUB43801 standards
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.