Adtran Total Access 850 3rd Gen Echo Canceller 1203384L1by Adtran
Adtran Total Access 850 3rd Gen Echo Cancellation with ADPCM 1203384L1 Description:
The 1203384L1 is an echo cancellation module for use with Total Access 850 gateways. The 1203384L1 provides 24 ports of echo cancellation. They are required for VoATM applications that use the T1 RCU. The module can support 24 channels of 32Kbit/s ADPCM (G.726) codec. The module is not required with later revisions of the RCU (1203376L1).
Adtran 1203384L1 Features:
- G.168 compliant echo canceller for use with the 1st generation Total Access 850 T1 RCU with VoATM software
- Provides 24 ports of echo cancellation
- Required for VoATM applications that use the T1 RCU
- Supports 24 channels of 32K ADPCM (G.726)
- Not required with 3rd generation RCU (1203376L1)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.