Adtran Total Access 850 AC Chassis with 16 FXS (T1 RCU) 4203376L16by Adtran
Adtran Total Access 850 Router with 16 FXS 4203376L16 Description:
The Adtran 4203376L16 includes a T1 RCU module and support for up to 16 FXS ports. This allows the Total Access 850 to convert a T1 circuit into 16 voice channels.
The Adtran Total Access 850 is a modular integrated access device with 2 common slots along with 8 access slots for integrated voice and data. The Total Access 850 supports both T1 TDM and T1 ATM applications through controller modules. The Total Access can also support voice-only and converged (voice and data) applications through up to 24 FXS/FXO interfaces. Included with the Adtran Total Access 850 are a fractional T1 FT1/DSX-1, an integrated IP router with 10/100 Ethernet interface, SNMP, and a V.35 Nx56/64 interface for integrated data support.
Adtran Total Access 850 Features:
- Cost-effective T1 TDM or T1 ATM IAD depending on the controller module installed
- Supports voice-only or voice and data (up to 24 FXS/FXO interfaces) applications
- Integral FT1/DSX-1 port (activated by BCU L2 or RCU)
- Integral IP router (10/100Base-T Ethernet interface), SNMP, and V.35 Nx56/64 interface for integrated data support and Internet access activated with any versionof the RCU
- Special AB slot for Nx56/64 data module (activates V.35 DTE when BCU L1/L2 is installed in system controller slot)
- 50-pin female Amphenol connector for subscriber loop terminations
- Total Access 850 requires two common modules, a PSU, and a BCU or RCU for operation
- 48 VDC (Optional external 115 VAC, 50 watts)
Included with the Adtran Total Access 850:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.