Adtran Total Access 916e 4240916L1by Adtran
Adtran Total Access 916e 4240916L1 Description:
The Adtran Total Access 916e is an IP business gateway designed to help provide businesses with a multitude of different connectivity. The 916e supports up to 4 T1 connections into the Total Access. The Total Access 916e supports SIP-gateway functionality, an IP router, firewall, VPN functionality, and 16 FXS ports. The 916e is an ideal solution for customers that need a multi-T1 gateway while still preserving FXS ports for older analog based equipment. The Total Access 916e also has a second 10/100 Ethernet interface and a single analog FXO interface.
The Adtran 4240916L1 is part of the first generation Total Access 900e series gateways. It contains many of the same great features as the newer, second generation Total Access 916e with a lower price tag.
Adtran Total Access 916e Features:
- Four T1 network interfaces (two of the T1's can be configured for DSX-1 applications)
- 16 FXS ports
- 2 10/100 BaseT interfaces
- 1 FXO interface
- IP Router
- Includes G.168 Echo Cancellation and support for G.711 and G.729a CODECs
- Supports up to 48 simultaneous TDM to VoIP call conversions
- Supports VoIP applications using SIP
Included With Every Adtran Total Access:
- Total Access 916E (4240916L1)
- Console Cable
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.