Adtran Total Access 924e 16 FXS 8 FXO 2nd Gen 4242924L2by Adtran
Adtran 4242924L2 Total Access 924e 2nd Gen Description:
The Adtran 4242924L2 Total Access 924e (2nd Gen) is an IP business gateway solution for your business. The Adtran 4242924L2 includes features such as a SIP-gateway, firewall functionality, an IP router, VPN capability, and legacy capability for analog fax, phones, and modems.
True to its Total Access name, the gateway contains several ports and features that provide a multitude of connections. The Total Access 924e supports four T1 interfaces instead of the original 1. There are two Fast Ethernet interfaces in an Adtran 924e, 16 analog FXS ports are included for connecting legacy analog equipment. Lastly eight FXO trunks are included to support analog calling. The Adtran 924e is perfect for companies wanting to support both analog and SIP, or for companies that want a multitude of connections to their network for redundancy. The 24 FXS version of the 924e can be found here.
Adtran 4242924L2 Total Access 924e Features:
- Four T1 network interfaces (two of the T1's can be configured for DSX-1 applications)
- 16 FXS ports
- 8 FXO trunks
- 2 10/100 BaseT interfaces
- 1 FXO interface
- IP Router
- Includes G.168 Echo Cancellation and support for G.711 and G.729a CODECs
- Supports up to 48 simultaneous TDM to VoIP call conversions
- Supports VoIP applications using SIP
Adtran 924e Router Features:
- RIP V1 and V2
- Static routes
- 802.1d Bridging (all protocols)
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- MLPPP WAN Protocols
- Craft/Console port
- TFTP support
- Stateful inspection firewall
- Total Access 924e (4242924L2)
- Console Cable
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.