Adtran Atlas 550 Dual T1 PRI Module 1200314E2by Adtran
Adtran Atlas 550 Dual T1 PRI Module 1200314E2 Description:
The Adtran 1200314E2 is a dual port T1 card for the Adtran Atlas 550. This module allows for a pair of ports that can be configured independently as a PRI or T1 circuit. The module supports drop/insert and digital access cross-connect systems (DACS) applications. Numerous configurations such as frame relay emulation and passthrough and PRI switching are supported with the Adtran 1200314E2 interface card. The 1200314E2 is the newest version of the Adtran Dual T1 PRI module.
Adtran 1200314E2 Features:
- Provides two interfaces which can be configured for T1 or PRI
- Supports Drop/Insert and 1/0 Digital Access Cross-Connect Systems (DACS) applications
- Supports PRI switching applications
- Supports Frame Relay emulation and passthrough
- Any T1/PRI port can serve as timing source for the ATLAS 550
- Any T1/PRI port can be configured for network or customer facing connections
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.